Entrust Financial LLC® was founded in 2000 to help clients have a better experience with respect to their personal finances.
We specialize in assisting business owners and their extended families, as they pursue their next million dollars. All members of the Entrust team strive to provide a Wow experience every day, to each client and to all those we touch. We believe in and practice The Golden Rule.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position.
Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate is responsible for providing a wow experience for clients, from in-person and electronic communications, to the support provided to Entrust advisors—thus freeing them to have more time to spend with clients. Providing support in all aspects of the back-office operations of the firm under the leadership of the Chief Operating Officer results in a better experience for clients.
- Enjoys helping people
- Resourceful, motivated, detail-oriented and prompt
- Collaborates well with a team
- Persuasive oral and written communications
- Self-directed organizational and time management abilities
- Embodies the expression: “System is comfort.”
- Required: Very experienced utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce (SF)
- Preferred: Experience with a transfer agent, broker/dealer, or mutual fund company.
- Preferred: Knowledge of retirement plans, financial planning, customer service and compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of
education and/or experience.
- Preferred: Series 65/66 registered
- Greet and direct all visitors.
- Provide general administrative support such as answering the advisors’ phones (when not available). Follow-up and document on SalesForce without direction, when appropriate.
- Schedule and confirm all client regular progress reviews. Also, gather basic materials needed by advisors for client meetings, prior to the scheduled date.
- Maintain all client information, including updates, on SalesForce, P.S. Web and on the client portal. Follow all instructions on SalesForce Process Templates to assist with and fully document these tasks.
- Order supplies (such as postal, paper, and general office supplies) in anticipation of need.
- Respond to client clarification or information requests, such as confirmation of receipt and processing of investments, and tax reporting. Appropriately document all client contacts and follow-up, scheduling future tasks as needed.
- As requested, notify clients of any firm-wide changes (client portal change) and assist with Client Events.
- Complete all needed paperwork for account administration on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that client and account information is kept up‐to‐date in all systems (SF, Schwab, ModestSpark, Byall, DST, etc)
- Assist with quarterly reviews and billing, as needed, per data entries
- Maintain daily, monthly, and quarterly data upload for ModestSpark
- Upload Quarterly Reviews and billing statements to client portals.
New Client Intake:
- Continuously strive to enhance the client experience and deepen client relationships
- Manage the account opening process from initial lead/client contact through to account activation
- Ensure that all items on NEW CLIENT CHECKLIST are completed
- Create and process all needed paperwork
- Regularly evaluate operational procedures and controls and present your proposals to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide general and technical service for all systems and technology that support investment strategies and financial advisors, such as the phones, copy machine, and computer technology systems.
- Support the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Entrust team in other operational tasks as they arise.
- Initiate and complete miscellaneous endeavors that contribute to delivering the Wow Entrust experience.
Note these Physical Requirements:
May sit at work station for extended periods of time; may look at computer screen for extended periods of time. Periods of fast pace are normal, particularly when working to meet deadlines.
GENERAL STANDARDS: Behavioral standards for which everyone in the firm is accountable.
- All work is to be performed providing the highest levels of professionalism and business ethics.
- All employees will be given documentation as it pertains to their work and position, and coached in the use of their work processes.
- All work standards for each position must be adhered to, and are in accordance with documented work processes, firm policies and values.
- All sales and other promises, claims, and event representations to prospects and clients will be consistent with the highest established ethical standards.
- All work will be performed in accordance with all the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which the firm operates.
- All matters relating to firm clients are to be held as strictly confidential.
- Attend all Entrust client appreciation events.
- Attend educational seminars and workshops hosted by Schwab (as directed by management.)
- Professional business dress is required at all times.
- Ensures all client data is stored in locked cabinets at the end of every workday.